Ways to Serve
Our church wouldn't work if it wasn't for the many people who serve. If you are looking for ways to get involved and build relationships while serving with others, consider some of these options.
- Greeters - Our greeters have an important role to welcome first time visitors and help them navigate our church. If you are interested in serving in this ministry, contact Colton Jamieson to find out more about it.
- Nursery - Each Sunday and Wednesday night, there are teams of ladies serving in the nurseries. Often ladies can get on the schedule to serve once a month. To get added to the schedule, contact Pastor Luke.
- Ushers - Our ushers help people find places to sit, hand out bulletins and sermon notes, take the offering, and so much more. These guys are regularly serving in the background to help the service go smoothly. You can contact Tim Gardner if you are interested in helping.
- Sunday School Teachers - If you have the gift of teaching and like to work with children, contact Pastor Luke to get involved with our children's ministry.
- Worship Teams - Our worship teams rotate groups from week to week. If you play an instrument or like to sing, contact Pastor Mike.
- Awana Program - Each fall and winter the Awana program meets on Wednesdays from 6:45-8:00. If you would like to work with children and help them understand the Word of God better, email Mark George.
- Kitchen - Our Women's Ministry Team has created a number of kitchen crews that help plan and cook food for our picnics, church breakfasts, and funerals. You can contact Tammy Cleveringa to help in this ministry.
- Grounds and Landscaping - We are thankful for spacious and beautiful grounds around our church building, but they take time to maintain. If you like to work in the soil and would like to help, contact Mark George or Audrey Eaton.